What you can expect if you choose Bark Busters
I am committed to delivering excellent service while assisting you with your concerns about your dog’s behavior.
The Bark Busters worldwide home dog training guarantee is unique in the industry. It is designed to assist you to resolve your dog’s behavior and obedience problems and to provide you with ongoing peace of mind.
It provides the following:
- Written: A written, signed copy of the dog training guarantee with your Bark Busters receipt which is an official Bark Busters Document and outlines all the training methods which must be adopted by you to resolve your dog’s behavioral problems.
- Backed up: The Bark Busters guarantee is backed up by the largest dog training company in the world. All guarantee receipts are retained at Bark Busters USA Head Office.
- No Limitations: The Bark Busters guarantee simply states that after paying for the initial guarantee qualifying service and provided that you continue to carry out all of the training instructions documented and provided at the training lesson(s) your Bark Busters trainer will work with you as and when required for either one year or the life of the dog (depending on the service purchased), to guide you to achieve the desired results at no additional charge for ongoing therapy (excludes assessment service if applicable).
- All Problems Covered: The guarantee provides for ongoing, free assistance no matter if the same problems recur or if new problems arise. There is never an additional service charge when your trainer returns, except for transportation costs if agreed in advance in certain areas falling outside the geographical area covered by your trainer.
- Guarantee Moves with the Dog: If for any reason in the future you dog needs to be re-homed, the remaining term of the guarantee transfers to the next owner at no charge. In the case of the lifetime guarantee, the new owner will be trained at no charge and will receive the benefits of the guarantee for the life of the dog. In the case of the one-year guarantee, the new owner can upgrade to the lifetime guarantee for an additional charge.
- Guarantee Moves with the Owner: If you move to another location, the guarantee continues to be valid, either for the life of the dog or one year from the date of the initial receipt, depending on the service purchased. If there is a Bark Busters trainer reasonably close by, services will be provided at no charge. If not close by, Bark Busters will provide assistance by phone and email. If you move to other parts of the world where Bark Busters has offices, ongoing assistance is also covered at no charge (a transfer fee may apply).
- Limitations of Cover: This is not a money back guarantee. Bark Busters will work with you on a free of charge basis (excluding mileage charge, if applicable) to assist you with your dog’s behavioral problems for the term of the guarantee. This guarantee will be rendered null and void if you engage in an alternative form of training without prior discussion with Bark Busters. The guarantee is not transferable to another dog. Bark Busters is a trading name of the therapist quoted who is licensed under a franchise agreement to trade in the UK as Bark Busters.
What you can expect
You have the benefit of the Bark Busters Guarantee which means I will work with you to resolve the problems you’re currently experiencing with your dog and any unlikely recurrence or for any other behavioral problem that may arise in the guarantee period. Payment is due at the end of the first session in cash or by card and is quoted to you at the time of making the appointment. Any deposit will be deducted from the final payment.
With the majority of dogs, we see a dramatic improvement in the way that your dog responds to your commands right from the first hour of training and so long as you practice the techniques and follow my suggestions for general care of your dog, you can expect a lasting change in your dog’s behavior in anything from 2 to 6 weeks. Occasionally, owners find that their dog’s behavior (especially dogs from rescue centers or from multiple homes) improves gradually, but consistently over a longer period.
What you need to do
For complete success, it is important to practice and use ALL the training techniques shown to you for 20 minutes a day together with any specific written instructions left with you.
I will be relying on you to keep me informed of progress with the training, as you know your dog better than I do! I will always ask you to contact me after a certain number of days as specified on the document left with you.
Simply call me and you’ll be able to leave a message so that I can get back to you. Alternatively, you can drop me an email at any time.
If I don’t hear from you I can only assume that the problems are solved and you don’t need further help.
If you are unhappy with ANY aspect of the service – tell me! If something I’ve asked you to do isn’t working – tell me! I’d rather know that you’re struggling, sooner rather than later, so we can get things back on track.
What I will do
- I will work with you until we have solved the problems you have described to your satisfaction.
- I will return phone calls and email messages as soon as I can – usually the same or next day.
- I will make the whole process as enjoyable and educational as possible so that you understand the “why” behind what I’m asking you to do.
I will provide free ongoing advice and/or visits for your dog’s lifetime or one year – depending on the service you have selected – that’s the Bark Busters Guarantee!!