Serving all of Broward, north Miami-Dade, and southern Palm Beach counties including the following communities:
Bark Busters training is ideal for: aggressive behavior, basic obedience, chewing, digging, jumping up, nuisance barking, pulling on the leash, puppy training, separation anxiety, toileting in the house, and much more!
Welcome to South Florida Bark Busters!
Training Dogs the Aussie Way!
Developed in Australia, our dog-friendly training techniques leverage the same communications methods - body language and voice control - that dogs follow as part of their instinctual pack mentality. All training takes place in the home. Our all-natural methods are effective with any dog, any age - including puppies. Learn more!
Click HERE to check out our local resources
Guaranteed Lifetime Support.
Bark Busters News and Training Tips· April 19, 2014 - Dog Training Tips for the Type of Food You Can Give Your Dog
· April 11, 2014 - Dog Training Tips to Have Your Dog Listen in the Back Yard
· April 5, 2014 - Dog Training Tips on Canine Communication
· March 28, 2014 - Dog Training to be a Great Dog Owner
· March 23, 2014 - Dog Training Schedule With Your Dog
· March 18, 2014 - How to introduce a new doggie into the family
· March 14, 2014 - Dog Training Tips for Potty Training and Food Management
· March 9, 2014 - Five Great Dog Training Tips
· March 1, 2014 - Dog Training Tips to Keep Your Dog from Running Through The Door Ahead of You
· February 22, 2014 - When Training, Always Keep it Slow
· February 14, 2014 - Why do Dogs Sometimes Get Crazy at People in the Car
· February 10, 2014 - Why it is Important to be Calm and Still
· January 29, 2014 - Fear of Other Dogs in the Elivator
· January 11, 2014 - What to Do When Your Dog Constantly Destroys Their Fluffy Bed
· January 5, 2014 - Sometimes Dog Training Starts With The Family (And Not The Dog)